Can you feel that? Spring is here! Even if you have fallen off the self-care wagon this winter, it is never too late to get back on track! Studies have shown that spring not only boosts our mood, but it also ignites our creativity! That is why Spring is the perfect time to work on the most important project of all; yourself! Here are some springtime wellness tips for your daily routine that are easy to apply and that you will love!
1. Fill your plate with fresh, in-season fruits and vegetables. Spring is a great season to add new fruits and veggies to your diet. Some of our seasonal favorites are cucumbers, peppers, cherries, raspberries, plums, and nectarines. Spring time is the best time to get excited about the delicious and nutritious options at your finger tips! Spring clean your body and cut out those heavier winter comfort foods.
2. Go outside and get moving- Shake up that fitness routine! Take advantage of the warm spring season and that early sun rise! Get out and exercise before starting your daily grind. It can help begin your day with the clarity and energy you need for a productive and positive day ahead! Mix up your old routine and awaken new muscles from their winter slumber. Try bicycling, swimming, hiking, walking, etc. Changing things up and bringing your workout outside is rejuvenating and can recharge your psychological batteries too.
3. Hydration is key! This is always true, but is especially true now with the warmer months approaching. Keep hydrated and have fun while doing it! Mocktails, homemade iced tea or even frozen chunks of your favorite fruit to keep your water nice and cold are creative ways to enjoy hydrating. Carrying around a cute and practical water bottle as a reminder to keep drinking all day long can be helpful! Check out our Hydrate Glass Bottle at The Life!
4. Armchair Reads- Whether you are on spring break or just enjoying a Sunday at home, diving into a great book and taking a mental escape is a must. Books not only entertain, but they also allow you to go on a journey of self discovery. We love Your Fully Charged Life written by Westfield’s own Meaghan Murphy. Check it out!
5. Find a natural skin care routine- No wellness routine is complete without proper skincare! Ditch the artificial products and try one of our natural skincare products from Evolve. Evolve products are lovingly handmade in small batches. They are vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly. Experience the uplifting scents, delicious textures and effective results for yourself!